2018 TRYOUT INFORMATION
http://mobilbahis365.co/tag/beonbet-mobil-para-yatirma/ 2018 tryouts have concluded. Questions related to tryouts can be directed to the Director of Coaching
buy Lyrica mexico The object of the tryout is to collect information that will help us select the most appropriate players for the 2018 Sacramento Soccer Alliance teams. We recognize that tryouts can be a stressful event. We hope to take the stress out of it by using qualified trainers and keeping the sessions challenging, fun and with a quick pace. Our coaches are looking for athletic, motivated players, and understand the physical, technical and mental attributes of kids in their age group. The club’s philosophy is to DEVELOP THE PLAYER OVER TIME. We understand that it’s OK to make mistakes. To learn more download the Tryout Information Flyer here.
Here are a few key reminders for the day of tryouts
- Check-in begins a half hour before tryouts at the registration table
- Tryouts participants MUST NOT wear any club or league uniforms or shirts. A plain white top is preferred
- Players should bring a properly inflated ball with their name and phone number on the ball, shin guards, cleats and water
- Players will be assigned a penny which must be returned after the tryouts are completed
- The Director Of Coaching (DOC) and trainers will call participants when tryout session begin
- Players must join in the warm-up exercises and follow instructions for the various tryout events
- Please do not leave the field early unless you first notify the registration table, as the SSA President will be meeting with parents after tryouts begin
- Be sure to take all your belongings with you when you leave
Coaching will be evaluating:
- Athletic ability: speed, quickness, endurance
- Soccer skill and aptitude: ball control, passing, shooting, defending, off-the-ball play
- Attitude: drive & energy, desire to play competitive soccer, teamwork, coach-ability, sportsmanship
Please understand that a limited number of players will be invited to join SSA Teams. Not everyone will be able to “make it,” even some very good players. Selection will be based on your child’s tryout performance based on subjective judgments by SSA. If invited, you make the final decision on whether or not to join the team.
Notification of tryout results will occur the evening after your child tries out for a team via the e-mails provided at registration. Individual coaches will then reach out no later than a week later with specific team details.
If you have enrolled your child with either the Greenhaven or Land Park youth soccer programs for this fall season, both clubs will:
- Refund the rec registration fees paid prior to your player being accepted to an SSA team
Should your child not make an SSA team this year, but would like to play for either Greenhaven or Land Park:
- Both programs will waive the late fee charges for registration with their clubs this season